A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deena Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deena Dave is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dave
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dave Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Dave has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
- Southwestern Medical Center
- Comanche Co Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deena Dave MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deena Dave practice?
- Dr. Deena Dave has 1 office location.
Dr. Deena Dave practices Family Medicine near Lawton, OK.
See Lawton Family Physicians.