Dr. Deena Otoole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deena Otoole?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Deena Otoole?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2016

Been going to Dr, O'Tolle for 12 years and now she does not take my new health Insurance so I have to find a new Dr. I am very sad, she always treated me well as I was one of her first patients when she first started practicing in FL.

November 8th, 2015

Have gone to this group for 20 yrs my Dr. moved O'Tool took over ...talked down to me,treated me like I was abusing drugs (I was not ).I def.am not going back ! there are many Doctors that are kind and care.

July 18th, 2015

I chose DR.O'Toole when DR.Harris left

For some reason she decided i was there JUST FOR THE WRONG REASON ! I went to her because i am in extreme PAIN i am NOT abusing my meds as a matter of i am not getting the amount the specialist Dr.Mark Lloyd intended for me to have so i would not have to suffer...DEENA IT"S CALLED PAIN MANAGEMENT ! She refuses to treat me anymore so i have to find another DR. because of trust issues.

March 2nd, 2015

Terrible system

I am currently a patient and am thinking of getting another doctor. SHe has an awful system if you want to talk to the nurse. IN fact it is sometimes impossible. You have to leave a message which is answered a day later and if you happen to be in the shower while the nurse calls you are out of luck. It can be days before you get a problem solved. She made a mistake and ordered the wrong medication for me and despite my leaving a message it still hasn't been fixed. And my file isn't available electronically and the doctor isn't available on email

June 21st, 2013

Worst doctor at this location, do not settle for an appointment with O toole if you're regular doctor is unavailable, she was completely incompetent and simply wasted my time and money.

February 1st, 2010

I was one of Dr. O'Tooles first patients when she came to Gainesville. She always goes above and beyond for her patients. She is truly concerned for her patients and their wellness. If you wat a "real" doctor make an appt with Dr. O'Toole you wont regret it. She ROCKS!!!!!!!

December 13th, 2016