Dr. Deena Tajran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deena Tajran?

Best doctor ever

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Dr Deena is a angel to our family,because of her only my delivery went so smooth....Had no words to describe the way she take care of her patients....She was my Dr during my entire pregnancy and was there at the delivery time also with us when my husband and I were only there without any support of our family who were in different country....I highly recommend Dr Deena .....

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr Tajran is an amazing doctor . I went to her for my irregular periods n other problems .. She gave me proper time n took care of each and every issue of mine . Very humble and polite . It was worth waiting an hour . Felt like I was in safe hands .

its a shop to make money!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

It felt like they just want to Make money. Without even knowing why we are there the nurse recommended three test and did two test till I interfered and asked why you are doing these tests. I went for having irregular periods and she tested me for infertility.

Friendly, Accommodating and Knowledeable

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr. Tajran is always smiling. Always answer your questions, very child friendly, accommodating for appointment on time . Dr. Tajran & staff are all very professional. Very pleasant atmosphere and clean office. Dr. Tajran is very knowledgable & the best Doctor in San Diego. Definitely recommend her to everyone !!

Absolutely Amazing!

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr.Tajran has delivered all 3 of my daughters and she is by the far best OBGYN in San Diego County! She is absolutely amazing very quick, answers all your questions or concerns. She is very professional in all aspects. Her staff is also nice and help with all your needs. It's easy to get an appointment at any 3 locations of hers. I definitely highly recommends Dr. Tajran to anyone who needs the best OB/GYN in town :)

Great!

Posted on March 5th, 2015

I was a little apprehensive at first seeing a new OB/GYN (previous Dr. retired), but after my first visit, I love my new doctor! Dr. Tajran made me feel like I was her only patient giving me her personalized attention and caring about - me and not worried or rushed to see her other patients. She not only took care of my "lady" needs, she also cared about my overall physical well being. I can't say enough about Dr. Tajran and her staff. I'm glad I made the right choice :)

Friendly

Posted on February 11th, 2015

The office is well equipped,clean & nicely decorated. I just waited 15 mins to see the doctor. She is a pleasant, friendly & very professional person. She treats her patients nicely and I could tell she is really devoted person towards her work. Also, the assistants working there are very nice, helpful & Friendly. I like the place & treatment as a whole & I would definitely recommend this clinic to all women.

Amazing

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr Tajran"s care for her patients is truly amazing. She is a good listener and I trust her judgement. She is devoted to the well-being of her patients. I wish every patient would come across a compassionate physician like Dr Tajran.

Great

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr. Tajran is great, honest, and safe. She took care of me during pregnancy. She is very optimistic and reliable. I will continue to utilize her expertise because she is the best Doctor I need to take care of me and my baby.

Best

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Tajran is the absolute best! Each and every time she has seen me, she takes her time with me and makes sure to answer all my questions. She is very dedicated and caring which was demonstrated by her insisting to deliver my baby during her scheduled vacation time. She wasn't even supposed to be working at that time but she came to the hospital to check in several times and stuck around to deliver my baby before leaving on vacation. Some complain about her "blunt" bedside manner but honestly, I would rather have my doctor be "straight up" with me rather than sugarcoat and worry about protecting herself. I will remain her patient for as long as she is a doctor.

Very Nice

Posted on January 19th, 2015

I am so happy to find Dr. Tajran she is very nice and knowledgeable. Waiting was great less than 5 minutes. Friendly and highly recommend. Appointments are very flexible and easy.

Very Friendly

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Today is my first OB doctor visit. I really like the experience. I was taken care within very short time of waiting. All the staff were super friendly and professional. Doctor Deena is very very nice , she provided me with a lot of advices about my pregnancy. she is so knowledgable and very very patient with me and always keeps a smile on her face. I feel so comfortable with her. Love her so much!!!