A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deena Evans-Theiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deena Evans-Theiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans-Theiss graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Evans-Theiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deena H Evans-Theiss MD is a female Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Deena H. Evans-Theiss practice?
- Dr. Deena Evans-Theiss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deena Evans-Theiss practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Douglasville, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.