A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deena Vichugsananon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vichugsananon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vichugsananon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vichugsananon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deena Vichugsananon practice?
Dr. Deena Vichugsananon practices Pediatrics near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Levelland, TX.
See Silverdale Pediatricians.