A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deep Lohia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lohia
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lohia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deep Lohia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lohia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deep Lohia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deep Lohia practice?
- Dr. Deep Lohia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deep Lohia practices Psychiatry near Glen Oaks, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Glen Oaks Psychiatrists.