A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Arun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Arun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Arun, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arun graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Arun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Touchette Regional Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Parasuraman Arun MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa P. Arun practice?
- Dr. Deepa Arun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Arun practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO and East Saint Louis, IL.
See Saint Louis Pediatricians and Saint Louis Neurologists.