A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Bhojwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Bhojwani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhojwani graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bhojwani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Bhojwani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Bhojwani practice?
- Dr. Deepa Bhojwani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Bhojwani practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Pediatric Specialists.