A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Dharmarajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Dharmarajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Dharmarajan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dharmarajan graduated from Thrissur Medical College, Kerala, India. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dharmarajan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Dharmarajan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Dharmarajan practice?
- Dr. Deepa Dharmarajan has 13 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Dharmarajan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.