A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Dixit is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Dixit, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dixit has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dixit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deepa Dixit practice?
Dr. Deepa Dixit practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Bruce Twp, MI.
See Clinton Township Allergists and Clinton Township Pediatricians.