A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Dixit is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixit
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Dixit, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dixit has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Dixit BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Dixit practice?
- Dr. Deepa Dixit has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Dixit practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New Baltimore, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bruce Twp, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See New Baltimore Allergists and New Baltimore Pediatricians.