A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Dixit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Dixit is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dixit
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dixit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Dixit, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dixit graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Dixit has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Dixit BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Dixit practice?
- Dr. Deepa Dixit has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepa Dixit practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Allergists and Clinton Township Pediatricians.