Dr. Deepa Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deepa Reddy?

September 20th, 2016

Caring Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Reddy for about 3 years. She always takes the time to really listen to me. I have never felt rushed when I see her. I have a complicated medical history but she remembers me and my problems so I don't waste time rehashing issues at visits. She keeps up on my preventive health needs. Whenever I email her she always replys promptly. I've been through a number of primary care physicians at Regal Medical Group and she is the best!

May 6th, 2016

Wouldn't recommend

Dismissive of my questions and health needs. Visits were very rushed, after a long wait, she would flit in and out of room. I still have health problems that have been persisting for a few years while having her as my physician. Doesn't listen to patient's needs, refuses to give specialist referrals and insists on giving prescriptions for things only a specialist (ENT, dermatologist) could properly diagnose because her methods historically never worked for me. My experience with her is the reason why I feel uncomfortable with doctors.

October 13th, 2017