A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Shah is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa K Shah MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa K. Shah practice?
- Dr. Deepa Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepa Shah practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Gastroenterologists.