A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Kabirdas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabirdas
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kabirdas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabirdas graduated from Chingleput Medical College, Tamil Nadu.
Dr. Kabirdas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Kabirdas MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Kabirdas practice?
- Dr. Deepa Kabirdas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Kabirdas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.