A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Kabirdas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabirdas graduated from Chingleput Medical College, Tamil Nadu.
Dr. Kabirdas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Kabirdas MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Kabirdas practice?
- Dr. Deepa Kabirdas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Kabirdas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.