Dr. Deepa Kudalkar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 29th, 2016
Dr. was not too helpful in telling me things I could do to manage severe back pain due to arthritis. Suggested I try arch supports ,but never wrote a script or supplied me with where to go to be properly fitted. Would like to try physical therapy for mobility issues, but this was never mentioned. She talked very fast and seemed rushed to move on to the net patient. Overall I would not return to this physician she was a waste of my time.

March 21st, 2014
I will never go back
This was a waist of my time. She did blood test, found out she didn't do routine blood work one would do for my problems no c reactive, no ESR, no HLA- B27 then I asked for an MRI she says I don't need any of those test. After spending 15 min with she knows this. What was the point. She's a jokr

November 3rd, 2013
Unhappy with her focus
Dr. Kuldalkar did diagnose and treat my rheumatoid arthritis. She also diagnosed me with secondary fibromyalgia that she said "would clear up" when my RA was under control. She declared my RA "in remission" due to Humira and is now shocked that my fibromyalgia is worse. She says I need to see a "team" of doctors and that she cannot help me beyond prescribing Lyrica and Effexor. She does not seem to care about my pain, actually stating at one point, "Pain meds don't help. All they do is make your brain stop feeling the pain." IMO, find another doctor. I am.

July 18th, 2011
Excellent Experience
Dr. Kudalkar listened very earnestly to my concerns, and asked me very good questions to help determine the cause of my problems. She spent about 45 minutes with me, helping me understand what she was examining and why. She communicated well and was very kind. I felt like I had finally received really good care from a doctor.

June 2nd, 2011
This doctor is a joke - she really has no idea what she is doing and is totally and completely unhelpful.

February 17th, 2011
Not Enough Experience
Dr. Kudalkar is nice although she does not have the experience to judge a problem using the entire picture of the person. She relies on a diagnosis from a Primary Care Physician and then changes her mind on your diagnosis after speaking to your PCP. First I had RA (from bloodwork) then I didn't because my PCP didn't think I did... two years in rheumatology is not enough, she's still learning (I hope).