Dr. Deepa Kudalkar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deepa Kudalkar?

June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Kudulkar took time to discuss quality of life issues with me in a very holistic way, which I appreciated. We discussed rest, diet, exercise and she recommended specialists for additional areas when needed. She also noticed symptoms that didn't align with my current condition, and ended up diagnosing a disease that explained a lot of what I was experiencing. I appreciated that when I asked questions, she was not dismissive or trying to immediately prescribe more medication, but addressed my overall health and lifestyle first. I was a patient for many years before moving to a new city.

May 26th, 2017

No compassion.....

Not caring at all

May 26th, 2017

She just so uncaring not sympathetic at all.... the office manger is just the same I ask if she could complete aome paper work pertaining to me getting from my job and she said no this wasnt the first time she denied me either it almost cost me my job.....No Compassion

June 29th, 2016

Dr. was not too helpful in telling me things I could do to manage severe back pain due to arthritis. Suggested I try arch supports ,but never wrote a script or supplied me with where to go to be properly fitted. Would like to try physical therapy for mobility issues, but this was never mentioned. She talked very fast and seemed rushed to move on to the net patient. Overall I would not return to this physician she was a waste of my time.

March 22nd, 2014

I will never go back

This was a waist of my time. She did blood test, found out she didn't do routine blood work one would do for my problems no c reactive, no ESR, no HLA- B27 then I asked for an MRI she says I don't need any of those test. After spending 15 min with she knows this. What was the point. She's a jokr

November 4th, 2013

Unhappy with her focus

Dr. Kuldalkar did diagnose and treat my rheumatoid arthritis. She also diagnosed me with secondary fibromyalgia that she said "would clear up" when my RA was under control. She declared my RA "in remission" due to Humira and is now shocked that my fibromyalgia is worse. She says I need to see a "team" of doctors and that she cannot help me beyond prescribing Lyrica and Effexor. She does not seem to care about my pain, actually stating at one point, "Pain meds don't help. All they do is make your brain stop feeling the pain." IMO, find another doctor. I am.

July 19th, 2011

Excellent Experience

Dr. Kudalkar listened very earnestly to my concerns, and asked me very good questions to help determine the cause of my problems. She spent about 45 minutes with me, helping me understand what she was examining and why. She communicated well and was very kind. I felt like I had finally received really good care from a doctor.

June 2nd, 2011

This doctor is a joke - she really has no idea what she is doing and is totally and completely unhelpful.

February 17th, 2011

Not Enough Experience

Dr. Kudalkar is nice although she does not have the experience to judge a problem using the entire picture of the person. She relies on a diagnosis from a Primary Care Physician and then changes her mind on your diagnosis after speaking to your PCP. First I had RA (from bloodwork) then I didn't because my PCP didn't think I did... two years in rheumatology is not enough, she's still learning (I hope).

August 14th, 2017