Dr. Deepa Lingam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deepa Lingam?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Deepa Lingam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2015

Registered Nurse

Very knowledgeable, thorough, polite, friendly, with a great bed side manner,

March 16th, 2015

Dr. Lingam has a wonderful bedside manner and is clearly intelligent and thorough. I've seen her for both Accutane and laser treatments for rosacea--I highly recommend her. She doesn't work every day of the week, which can make Accutane appointment scheduling a bit difficult, but in every other way she's fantastic.

July 6th, 2010

I don't recommend Dr. Lingam.

I took my son in for his skin on his arm. While we were there, my son showed a tiny wart to her and she went ahead and treated it. She charged us for surgical fee of $125 to freez a wart size smaller than a pencial tip. After the office copy of $15, I still ended up with $80.54 to pay. I felt I was not informed about the unreasnonable charge before the tiny service was done. I strongly belive it is patient's right to know before the service is done. I would have gone to the store and buy a wart remover for $5.

March 10th, 2010

Best Dermo We've Ever Been To!

I am absolutely thrilled with Dr Lingam!My husband and I have both seen her, along with our 2 teenagers. She always explains things well, is very personable, and (most importantly) right on the money with her recommendations.My skin looks better than it has in YEARS, and the kids both have practically flawless complexions.Two thumbs up from each of us...... So I guess that makes 8 thumbs up!

January 12th, 2010

I had adult peri oral determitis for two years and had seen another specialist. Dr. Lingam nailed my problem and the solution right on the first visit. I would highly recommend her.

August 10th, 2009

Dr. Lingam was wonderful. She was caring, prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. Overall, my experience was wonderful and I'd definitely recommend her.

May 26th, 2009

Horrible bedside manner: she did not bother making eye, she did not address any of my questions, I did not feel like she even examined me, and she was very rude in telling me her initial diagnosis. Furthermore, she rushed out of the room, and did not come back even though she said that she would. I was supposed to get a follow up call from her, and I never did, I got a call back from a nurse, who gave me a generic statement about my blood work without addressing any of my concerns.

July 20th, 2017