inactive

Deepa M Shah MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 15th, 2014
Wasn't please with her at all. When you just had a baby (your first) and you are rushed to pediatrics because your baby has jaundice, the last thing you need is a condescending doctor(and nurses) who thinks that because you are from a developing country you are ignorant. Well if you took the time to know me before judging me I have a masters degree in engineering and I just moved to the US from France where I used to work....I was tired and scared because of my son's condition and the condescending tone and stares didn't really help . It's really a shame because my delivery went well and all the staff at the birthing were great but the pediatrics "sejour" really spoiled my new mom experience... Dreadful experience really....

February 7th, 2014
Marvelous Doctor - Right To The Point
Doctor Shah is extremely knowledgeable. Her diagnoses are precisely accurate and based on through patient examination. She never rashes: neither by the bedside nor during an interview. Her explanations are clear and complete, including every detail detailed. She is very courteous Doctor.

March 23rd, 2010
Dr. Shah is the best doctor you can expect when your little one is sick and needs accurate diagnosis. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and patient. She gives very thorough exams and answers all the questions you can have for her. She's very busy and, on a busy day, it may take a long time to see her if your kid's condition is not considered urgent. But she never rushes you during the meeting and spends a lt of time trying to give the best care to the kid. We are very grateful for her care to our 10-month old girl.

December 3rd, 2009
Very thorough
Dr. Shah is the perfect doctor for Mystery Diagnosis. She is extremely thorough and will ensure that your child is well taken care of. She helped to ensure the proper care of our 1 month old son who has meningitis. We are very grateful for her expertise and tenacity.