A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Nagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Nagar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nagar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Nagar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Nagar practice?
- Dr. Deepa Nagar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Nagar practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians.