A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Padia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Padia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Padia, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padia graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Padia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa A Padia DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepa A. Padia practice?
- Dr. Deepa Padia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Padia practices Family Medicine near Schertz, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX and Houston, TX.
See Schertz Primary Care Doctors.