A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pai
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Pai, MD, MH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa R Pai MD and MH is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa R. Pai practice?
- Dr. Deepa Pai has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepa Pai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.