A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pai
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pai Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Pai, MD, MH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa R Pai MD and MH is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa R. Pai practice?
- Dr. Deepa Pai has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepa Pai practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.