A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Perumal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Perumal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perumal
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Perumal Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Perumal graduated from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Tamaka.
Dr. Perumal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Independence
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Perumal MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Perumal practice?
- Dr. Deepa Perumal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Deepa Perumal practices Family Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.