A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa K Reddy MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepa K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Deepa Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepa Reddy practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists and Detroit Internists.