Dr. Deepa Barot Is this you?

April 19th, 2016

Patient

January 19th, 2015

I'll preface this by saying that I work at a very well regarded hospital, so I'm familiar with how things should run and have high standards. Dr. Shah Barot has been my PCP for over 5 years now (since graduating college). She's always perfectly lovely, listens to my concerns, answers all of my questions thoughtfully. The practice is called Yaffe, Ruden & Associates, LLP, and it's like a PCP mill for lack of a better word. There are multiple doctors, nurses, PAs...etc who practice there. Getting an appointment once you finally get through on the phone is quick and I've often been able to get an appointment to see a PA on the same day. The staff is generally nice and efficient and seem to want to help. Though I've found that it takes a bit of follow-up on my part for less urgent but still important things like confirming that they received my fax for special genetic testing or authorization for a prescription medication (this is generally not the case where I work). Overall I'm satisfied with my care and have recommended Dr. Shah Barot to family and friends. The only reason I wouldn't give all-around 5 stars is because I think the staff could do better with follow-up, the doctors often seem to be running 10-20 minutes behind in clinic, and lastly, because after 5 years of being a patient there I don't really think my doctor knows who I am. I'm generally healthy but I would not feel confident having her oversee my care for a chronic illness.

October 31st, 2013

Amazing!! That is all I have to say!!

November 17th, 2009

Dr. barot is an excellent physician who cares about her patients and always follows up after a visit. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking quality primary care.