A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Sirsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Sirsi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirsi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sirsi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Sirsi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirsi graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sirsi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Sirsi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Sirsi practice?
- Dr. Deepa Sirsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepa Sirsi practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.