A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Sirsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Sirsi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirsi
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Sirsi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Sirsi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirsi graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sirsi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Sirsi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Sirsi practice?
- Dr. Deepa Sirsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepa Sirsi practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.