A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Sirsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Sirsi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirsi
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Sirsi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Sirsi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirsi graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sirsi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Sirsi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa Sirsi practice?
- Dr. Deepa Sirsi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Sirsi practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.