A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Subramaniam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Subramaniam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa Suresh Subramaniam MBBS and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa S. Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Deepa Subramaniam has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepa Subramaniam practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Oncologists.