A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Subramaniam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Subramaniam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramaniam
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subramaniam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Brain Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramaniam graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Subramaniam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa S Subramaniam MBBS and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deepa S. Subramaniam practice?
- Dr. Deepa Subramaniam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Subramaniam practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Oncologists.