Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Appointment time waiting on the doctor was a bit long appt was at 845 new pat didn't leave until 1120 other than that it was a nice visit

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am extremely satisfied with the level of service Dr. Taneja provides in helping me to maintain control of my health issues. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and acquaintances.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am A big fan of Dr Taneja. She is very proficient & thorough in my care. As an insulin pump user patient, she helps me in the understanding of the intricate readings and operation of the device...

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Tenaja is a great physician , perfectly explained my condition , referred her to a few people already .

Jun 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

professional human being Thanks to her care I Try to do my best with her professional care and advice

Jun 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My Doctor is a true professional she takes her time with you and explains everything very clearly and in detail. I would not hesitate to refer her to my family and friends. Thank you Dr, Taneja

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

LIKE ALWAYS THE OFFICE STAFF AND DR. TANEJA WERE GREAT. ONE OF THE BEST DR. OFFICE I BEEN IN ABOUT TWO YEAR SINCE MOVING FROM NEW YORK.

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja was very caring listened to me and showed great interest in my problem. She has scheduled procedures in order to evaluate my problem. I felt very confident in her ability as a physician to solve my illness. I would recommend her to anyone!

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm very glad to be referred to this Dr.

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr Taneja to be very caring and professional. I highly recommend her and her staff.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is to the point and extremely detailed.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. was genuinely interested in my medical condition. Very thorough. Has many contacts with other specialist in the Orlando area.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Took time to look at lab results that i brought from another physician and dicussed them with me, without having me schedule another appointment. Went over my medical history and health concerns, I did not feel rushed through exam.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is a wonderful doctor. Had it not been for her caring mannerism and knowledge concerning my health, I don't believe I would have come as far as I have in this positive manner. She has walked me through my journey with such care and compassion.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Of course, I wish I didn't have Hyperthyroid but that isn't her fault. I hope she can make my thyroid normal.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tanesha has a deep understanding of my medical problems and has provided solutions that have kept them under control. I found her to be a very caring and thorough professional who is very knowledgeable in her field of Endocrinology.

Mar 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with the care she gives my daughter she is great and very understand in I can not believe no one would put her on the pump and I have to say with the pump she is doing so much better and not having so many lows also she is doing great

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is the best she take her time and explain to you my previous doctor didn't explain nothing to me I'm so happy to have her as my doctor

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja takes good care of my health I would I well Refer Her to my family and friends

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Tenaja and office team has provided me with excellent service during my recent visit. I highly recommend their clinic.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is wonderful, caring, listens to my concerns and addresses them. I always look forward to seeing her. I feel better, my sugar is under control, I have more energy and clarity. I highly recommend Dr. Tanja, she is the best.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

VERY PROFESSIONAL, COMMUNICATED ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SHOW REAL CONCERN.

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good Dr.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Attentive, thorough, clear and understandable, decisive and personable. Staff exhibits similar demeanor.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja. Treated me with curtisey and respect very proffesional, I have no hesitation in recommending Her and her staff. everything about my experience was first class. Rev. John R Harris

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja was recommended to me by a friend. I feel that she overbook herself and this not allow her enought time with you to address your concerns. I have an underactive thyroid and one of the symtoms are foggy and it takes a minute for my thoughts to p

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is very thorough.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Deepa and her staff are very professional and my exam is thorough.

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She took the time to answer questions and explain things..

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja knows me and shows that she is concerned about my health. She listens and is encouraging. Her tone of voice when talking to me is warm, sincere and thoughtful. So grateful that she is helping me get on the right track.

Jan 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very very happy with my daughters first visit everything was answered and staff was very nice the DR was great I hope they take my insurance so I can start going there please please please

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very happy with her treatment and of her understanding my physical ailments. The first physician who helped me bring my diabetes and high cholesterol under control. Can't thank her enough.

Dec 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel very comfortable with her as my doctor, she is very pleasant and very professional and so did her staffs. The office location is very favorable for me which is only a few minutes from our home.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Almost 2 hour wait for a 5 min . appointment. Two visits in a row.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My provider is excellent but I had some frustration with her receptionist.

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the time i needed for the problem i have was sufficient. All questions answered clearly. I am a very critical person, esp. for Doctors... I am happy with all aspects of my visit. Thank you

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Like always on time ,she is great as a person and even better as a doctor I just wish was more doctors like her .

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very thorough and expresses her concerns based on her experience in her field.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recommend this Doctor to everyone. she is a true professional... Joe G.

Dec 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

So very grateful with the clarity and kindness and patience shown to me. Grateful to have been referred to Dr. Taneja.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. T kept an open ear to my concerns and addressed them in a comforting manner.

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is dedicated to her patients' overall health, not just the specialized condition(s) she treats. She explains everything clearly, slowly. Before you leave, you will fully understand her plan of action for you. That's important, and rare. A

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my second visit with the doctor, and she has excellent bed side manners. She takes all the time you require to explain what your problem maybe and goes over all of the cures. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Her staff is wonderful. I was late for my appointment (my fault) and they were understanding and friendly as always! Anytime I have a request, they are always accommodating. Dr. Taneja listens to my concerns and explains everything.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor and office staff, I am very pleased.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt like this was the best endocrinologist appointment I've ever had! Every doctor has the same idea of diabetes, but no doctor has made things so clear to me! Dr. Taneja really seemed to care that I understood what was needed to be done!

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is very professional and listens. I am very pleased w front desk and nurse. Always very pleasant.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After many doctor appts with many different doctors to address my many health concerns, Dr Taneja listened to every concern I had and made me feel comfortable. She took the time to discuss each concern with such compassion.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja takes the time to answers all questions so you feel confident about what your next step is. I feel she is very personable and professional and her staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend her highly.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She talked and did not listen, My general physician and gynecologist give me much better info on my disease than she did as a specialist.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care and very professional

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr was very engaged and also listened to my concerns. I feel confident with her services.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is an excellent Doctor who strives to have her patients improve their health and she listens feel she truly cares about her patients.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

friendly and knowledgeable I like her

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent appointment other than the very long delay. This was my first visit and believe the delay may have been an anomaly. I look forward to a great doctor/patient relationship.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very impressed and appreciate her personal concern, Thank you.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I came in really upset and confused. She took charge. Answered my questions,and developed a plan of action. She is FANTASTIC!

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome Dr. I could not recommend her anymore. Makes me feel comfortable right off the bat. Office staff is excellent as well.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is patient, caring and genuine.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Well it was good news when the Dr told me that the cancer I had it's was not that aggressive. That was really good news, but when she star telling me about the radiation therapy I get very very confused and by the time it over I was really confuse. Not go

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Over all excellent, very pleasant and friendly experience. We were very pleased, and appreciate the way the Doctor and her staff behaved. Thanks and Best Regards

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She has a very aggressive approach to addressing my issues with diabetes. Initally, I did not like this approach but realized that she has my best health interest at heart!

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only downside is your website being able to get labs results. :-(

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is direct with great concern for her patients.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the thoroughness of my appointment and the professionalism displayed by Dr. Taneja. She delved into all of my health concerns and offered some very good advice related to the control of my high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a wonderful doctor

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i waited 90 mins. i have a job too. do not appreciate that disrespect.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the entire visit. Dr. Taneja answered all of our questions and explained everything in detail. Her office staff was very helpful and polite. The office cleanliness was satisfactory. I definitely recommend Dr. Taneja.

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor was amazing. I have been a T1 diabetic for over 35 years. She was the first doctor to check my feet! Information was informative and clear. Staff was professional and courteous.

Jul 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic care provided - as always!

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is very knowledgeable and very caring. Office staff is extremely accommodating.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She has great concern for her patients, and puts their needs first. She is very pleasant and professional.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja was very professional and explained treatment options.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgable doctor!

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Deepa is a very good dr. But I think she may have to many patients. The wait time is long. I'm thinking because she is a good dr. Many people Want to be seen by her.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is very knowledgable and I appreciate the time she took to answer my questions and explain treatment trends with me. I recommend her highly!

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

GREAT STAFF AND DOCTOR THE BEST. I TRAVEL 21 MILES ONE WAY TO THEIR OFFICE. I MAKE THE TRIP CAUSE I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THEM

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated the professionalism. I feel like I was given special attention as I am sure other patients must have felt the same way.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Doctor Taneja for great service.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Provider is thorough and decisive with no reservations about coordinating, as requested by patient, with patient's other providers.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to Dr. Taneja and all I can say is Wow!, I was impressed.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very please & pleasant to have known Dr. Deepa Taneja it was like we have known each other for a long time, Loved the way I was treated & saw the treatment to the other patient in person and the one by the Telephone. The medication that she gave me

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a good feeling on meeting the doctor ,which continued thru the entire visit . Bernie Judd

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My doctor is far the best doctor I have ever had the privilege of working with. She is very personable, knowledgeable and gives you all the time you need. She reminds me of a college professor who will do everything for her students to understand.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit after changing doctor and Dr.Taneja addressed all my concerns very nicely and considerably. I should have come to this doctor when my problem first started then I am already better by now. I am very glad that I switched.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience at the Dr office was ok .I was overwhelmed with all the info and the results. But I like the Dr and her staff. I will recommend to my family and friends.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr Taneja. She's easy to talk with and is willing to listen to one's concerns. She works with her patients to keep them informed of their treatment.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. She makes me feel so comfortable and listens to my concerns.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was completed in a timely and efficient manner. Very pleased with service.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff was very good , and I am thankful treatment I received from Dr Deepa .

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always shows concern for my personal being and explains in detailed manner any solutions or recommendations for better healt

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja was very pleasant, and thorough with her explanation on what she was going to proceed with for treatment.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Am happy this dr gas improve my health by changing my medication I feel much better she is awesome she really listen to u medical symptoms

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Deepa Taneja... is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone with diabetes.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She takes the time to listen to you. She cares about all aspects of your health, so that she has the overall picture.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was excellent. My first encounter with and I felt very comfortable. She clear in her explanations and her approach to my medical condition was compassionate. I am happy to have her as my doctor.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was fine

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Taneja is a great doctor. She has managed my Diabetes very well and explained and resolved kindly my many concerns.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the doctor was very nice and helpful, she was very careing about my health and we made a health plan.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is extremely caring and professional.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the patient inquiry was a little long I feel there was repeated questions. Other then that I was quite comfortable with the exam and discussion on treatment.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja is very thorough, and caring. She listens to my questions and answers them. I don't feel rushed at all, which is why I dont mind waiting 20 to 30 minutes. Dr Taneja has been very helpful to me and I am confident in her as my doctor. Tim