Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt like this was the best endocrinologist appointment I've ever had! Every doctor has the same idea of diabetes, but no doctor has made things so clear to me! Dr. Taneja really seemed to care that I understood what was needed to be done!

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is very professional and listens. I am very pleased w front desk and nurse. Always very pleasant.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After many doctor appts with many different doctors to address my many health concerns, Dr Taneja listened to every concern I had and made me feel comfortable. She took the time to discuss each concern with such compassion.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja takes the time to answers all questions so you feel confident about what your next step is. I feel she is very personable and professional and her staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend her highly.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She talked and did not listen, My general physician and gynecologist give me much better info on my disease than she did as a specialist.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care and very professional

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr was very engaged and also listened to my concerns. I feel confident with her services.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is an excellent Doctor who strives to have her patients improve their health and she listens feel she truly cares about her patients.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

friendly and knowledgeable I like her

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent appointment other than the very long delay. This was my first visit and believe the delay may have been an anomaly. I look forward to a great doctor/patient relationship.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very impressed and appreciate her personal concern, Thank you.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I came in really upset and confused. She took charge. Answered my questions,and developed a plan of action. She is FANTASTIC!

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome Dr. I could not recommend her anymore. Makes me feel comfortable right off the bat. Office staff is excellent as well.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is patient, caring and genuine.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Well it was good news when the Dr told me that the cancer I had it's was not that aggressive. That was really good news, but when she star telling me about the radiation therapy I get very very confused and by the time it over I was really confuse. Not go

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Over all excellent, very pleasant and friendly experience. We were very pleased, and appreciate the way the Doctor and her staff behaved. Thanks and Best Regards

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She has a very aggressive approach to addressing my issues with diabetes. Initally, I did not like this approach but realized that she has my best health interest at heart!

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only downside is your website being able to get labs results. :-(

Aug 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is direct with great concern for her patients.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the thoroughness of my appointment and the professionalism displayed by Dr. Taneja. She delved into all of my health concerns and offered some very good advice related to the control of my high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a wonderful doctor

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i waited 90 mins. i have a job too. do not appreciate that disrespect.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the entire visit. Dr. Taneja answered all of our questions and explained everything in detail. Her office staff was very helpful and polite. The office cleanliness was satisfactory. I definitely recommend Dr. Taneja.

Jul 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor was amazing. I have been a T1 diabetic for over 35 years. She was the first doctor to check my feet! Information was informative and clear. Staff was professional and courteous.

Jul 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic care provided - as always!

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is very knowledgeable and very caring. Office staff is extremely accommodating.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She has great concern for her patients, and puts their needs first. She is very pleasant and professional.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja was very professional and explained treatment options.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgable doctor!

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Deepa is a very good dr. But I think she may have to many patients. The wait time is long. I'm thinking because she is a good dr. Many people Want to be seen by her.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is very knowledgable and I appreciate the time she took to answer my questions and explain treatment trends with me. I recommend her highly!

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

GREAT STAFF AND DOCTOR THE BEST. I TRAVEL 21 MILES ONE WAY TO THEIR OFFICE. I MAKE THE TRIP CAUSE I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THEM

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated the professionalism. I feel like I was given special attention as I am sure other patients must have felt the same way.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Doctor Taneja for great service.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Provider is thorough and decisive with no reservations about coordinating, as requested by patient, with patient's other providers.

May 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to Dr. Taneja and all I can say is Wow!, I was impressed.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very please & pleasant to have known Dr. Deepa Taneja it was like we have known each other for a long time, Loved the way I was treated & saw the treatment to the other patient in person and the one by the Telephone. The medication that she gave me

May 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a good feeling on meeting the doctor ,which continued thru the entire visit . Bernie Judd

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My doctor is far the best doctor I have ever had the privilege of working with. She is very personable, knowledgeable and gives you all the time you need. She reminds me of a college professor who will do everything for her students to understand.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit after changing doctor and Dr.Taneja addressed all my concerns very nicely and considerably. I should have come to this doctor when my problem first started then I am already better by now. I am very glad that I switched.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience at the Dr office was ok .I was overwhelmed with all the info and the results. But I like the Dr and her staff. I will recommend to my family and friends.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr Taneja. She's easy to talk with and is willing to listen to one's concerns. She works with her patients to keep them informed of their treatment.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja is a wonderful and knowledgeable doctor. She makes me feel so comfortable and listens to my concerns.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was completed in a timely and efficient manner. Very pleased with service.

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff was very good , and I am thankful treatment I received from Dr Deepa .

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always shows concern for my personal being and explains in detailed manner any solutions or recommendations for better healt

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja was very pleasant, and thorough with her explanation on what she was going to proceed with for treatment.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Am happy this dr gas improve my health by changing my medication I feel much better she is awesome she really listen to u medical symptoms

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Deepa Taneja... is a true professional and I would recommend her to anyone with diabetes.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She takes the time to listen to you. She cares about all aspects of your health, so that she has the overall picture.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was excellent. My first encounter with and I felt very comfortable. She clear in her explanations and her approach to my medical condition was compassionate. I am happy to have her as my doctor.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was fine

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Taneja is a great doctor. She has managed my Diabetes very well and explained and resolved kindly my many concerns.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the doctor was very nice and helpful, she was very careing about my health and we made a health plan.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Taneja is extremely caring and professional.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the patient inquiry was a little long I feel there was repeated questions. Other then that I was quite comfortable with the exam and discussion on treatment.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Taneja is very thorough, and caring. She listens to my questions and answers them. I don't feel rushed at all, which is why I dont mind waiting 20 to 30 minutes. Dr Taneja has been very helpful to me and I am confident in her as my doctor. Tim