A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Vasudevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Vasudevan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Vasudevan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasudevan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Vasudevan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepa A Vasudevan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepa A. Vasudevan practice?
- Dr. Deepa Vasudevan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deepa Vasudevan practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.