A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepa Vasudevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepa Vasudevan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepa Vasudevan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasudevan graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vasudevan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vasudevan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deepa A. Vasudevan practice?
Dr. Deepa Vasudevan practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.