Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepa Velayadikot
Dr. Deepa Velayadikot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ, with other offices in Camden, NJ and Willingboro, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Velayadikot is affiliated with Virtua Health West Jersey, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton and Cooper Hospital Umc. She speaks English.
Dr. Deepa Velayadikot has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Deepa Velayadikot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.
Dr. Priya Singh
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Voorhees, NJ 0.33 mi15
Dr. Andres Ferber
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Voorhees, NJ 0.33 mi29
Dr. Melvin Pratter
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Voorhees, NJ 0.33 mi44