A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Agrawal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Agrawal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Agrawal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Deepak Agrawal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Agrawal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Providence Internists and Providence Gastroenterologists.