A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Ariga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Ariga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ariga
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Ariga, CWS, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariga graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Ariga has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St. Catherine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Ariga CWS and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Ariga practice?
- Dr. Deepak Ariga has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Ariga practices Infectious Disease near Hammond, IN.
See Hammond Infectious Disease Doctors.