A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Bakane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Bakane is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Bakane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakane graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bakane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak B Bakane MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepak B. Bakane practice?
- Dr. Deepak Bakane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Bakane practices Internal Medicine near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Internists.