Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepak Bhakta
Dr. Deepak Bhakta, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Bhakta is affiliated with Clarian West Medical Center, Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated and IU Health North. Dr. Bhakta has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Deepak Bhakta has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Deepak Bhakta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Rolf Kreutz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi18
Dr. Richard Kovacs
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi37
Dr. Girish Nair
Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi16