Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Buch never makes me feel like he is rushing me. Very patient and takes his time with my questions.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

real updated

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Buch took care of a very important concern I had and resolved my problem very quickly. He is the best.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a wonderful Doctor

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Buch is not only knowledgeable in all aspects of medicine but he practices with much honesty and compassion for his patients. He is a top notch physician.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like how he has things done in his office. Just procedure that he has is more personal and makes you feel at home. First Dr. I have ever been to to do this. I would recommend him to any one..

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had no medical concern at this appointment, just a follow-up visit. Doctor initially spends too much time on computer, silently, before addressing the patient.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had a very good visit.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Being able to have a Dr. make house calls for my aging mother is wonderful. It is getting harder and harder fore her to get out. She is in good health just getting frail. Mind still good.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was a great appt. I was prepared with questions which Dr B went over thoroughly with me. Best appt ever. A bit late but that happens. It's hard to estimate time of each appt. I'm sure.

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Buch. He was very thorough, and I left feeling no concern about my health, because he addressed everything. I'm very happy with him, and I would recommend Dr. Buch to anyone.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor was efficient and spent the time to address my concerns. No waiting time.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I just felt that my college education or lack there of and reasons why I left my jobs is really any concern to my medic well being. Honestly I felt like I was being talked down to most of the time.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I beleive Dr. Buch is a most knowledgable physician, and I respect his opinions, advise, and directions.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Did a thorough checkup. More then I was exspecting.

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

To early to determine at this time.Not all concerns addressed yet. What was done to this point, very please with service. Insurance issues, not related to doctors care was not happy with lack of coverage for preventive medications ( Chantix)

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor, Thank you

Jul 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am quite satisfied with Dr. Buch.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, personalized professionalism with a smile.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

as always, very good.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Buch is extremely thorough in explaining rational behind his recommended treatment of care. Excellent knowledgable provider.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always arrive early, but I always have to wait at least 20 to 30 minutes after my appointment time to see the doctor. Staff is nice.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with my home visit. All questions answered. So.....happy that he make home visits. What a relief to have this service!!!!

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a compassionate physician with a wholistic approach.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall it was a very good appointment.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

was first appointment so not a lot of feedback

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My apt. was quick but very informative concerning my blood work results.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i'm so glad he sends me to littler falls hospital.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Consistent and courteous thank you

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

everything was great. much needed assist for shutins

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always addresses my concerns

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The only issue that we did not discuss was my fault. I forgot to mention it. Next visit it will be on the top of my list to discuss with Doctor.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind and always listens to my concerns. He takes steps to help me feel better and make sure my Meds are working.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Buch and his expertice on solving a medical issue and also as an expert on diagnosing a problem. He is not reluctant to refer to a specialist if he feels the patient wishes or if the medical issue warrants it.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bush is a very caring and thorough DR, allowing plenty of time for a full explanation of sysmptoms, and gives an adequat diagnosis, and backs it up with followup with bloodwork or further exam. We are very satisfied .

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I fell that my visits to the office are always good. Dr. Buch is thorough. He seeks out the problem and does what is necessary to find the problem and treat it. He is an excellent physician.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My medical issue was discussed and the script was written at the end of the appointment and another apt. was scheduled. Dr. Buch took notes on my rehab progress and he recommended water/therapy for my right hip in addition to my current exercises I do at

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Buch is a great doctor and perfect example of personalized professionalism.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very intelligent and explains everything. Glad I switched my primary care to him. Office staff and nurse also pleasant to deal with.

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

no complaints. think this in home service is a wonderful idea. I pray he can find nurse very soon so he does not over work himself

Feb 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with my first appointment with Dr. Buch. I feel very confident in Dr. Buch and look forward to having him as my primary care provider.

Feb 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is a nice, pleasant man, but he seems "old world." Not a good idea to ask why a woman does not have children. Not a good idea to ask someone struggling every day with morbid obesity if the weigh gain is "a lack of willpower."

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great visit. Very satisfied.

Jan 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very understanding and very informative. We liked him very much.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Buch is a very caring and competent doctor. I never feel rushed or hurried during my appointments. His staff is also fantastic.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel that Dr. Buch is well informed on the latest medicines and the dosages recommended for patient ages and their symptoms of illness. He is concerned that all is updated and appropriate.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like everything about this office and would highly recommend this medical group.

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always takes care of my needs and the office staff is great and nurses are the best thank you

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, all questions and concerns were discussed and/or resolved.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr. buch is very observant and inquisitive and pays attention to me, not the computer!

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Buch covers everything, and he answer any question I have, and he answers them in terms I understand. I like him very much and would recommend him to anyone who wanted expert medical advice and services.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
PCP, above the rewt show details PCP, above the rewt
Jun 16th, 2012

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with this doctor, he is always very willing to explain and help me understand any problem that I might have, he is genuinely warm and caring, he inspres me to do more with my life, it is a priviledge to be his patient..

Sep 21st, 2010