A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Chabra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Chabra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Chabra, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chabra graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Chabra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Dev Raj Chabra MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak D. Chabra practice?
- Dr. Deepak Chabra has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Chabra practices Urology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Urologists.