A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Chavda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Chavda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavda graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Chavda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Virjeebhai Chavda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deepak V. Chavda practice?
- Dr. Deepak Chavda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Chavda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See North Richland Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.