A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Chowdhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Chowdhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhary
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Chowdhary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhary graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Chowdhary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Chowdhary MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Chowdhary practice?
- Dr. Deepak Chowdhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Chowdhary practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Internists and Florence Gastroenterologists.