A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut.
Dr. Chugh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Kumar Chugh MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak K. Chugh practice?
- Dr. Deepak Chugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Chugh practices Neurology near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA.
See Tarzana Neurologists.