A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Gaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaba
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Gaba, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak N Gaba MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak N. Gaba practice?
- Dr. Deepak Gaba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Gaba practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Franklin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY and Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Cardiologists.