A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Gaba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Gaba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaba
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Gaba, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaba graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak N Gaba MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak N. Gaba practice?
- Dr. Deepak Gaba has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Gaba practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Franklin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY and Nashville, TN.
See Franklin Internists and Franklin Cardiologists.