Dr. Deepak Gaba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deepak Gaba?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 23rd, 2012

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Gaba is one of the most caring and in depth doctor I have ever been to in my life. I am a 20 year old college student just recently diagnosed with Mitral Valve Prolapse, I was an extremely stressed patient thinking what is wrong with my heart?!? I'm only 20 years old! Dr. Gaba walks in the room with a very calm and relaxed tone and made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. The guy is extremely caring and is very in depth. He listens to you and doesn't interrupt you with opinions and closed questions. I highly recommend him to everyone! He knows his stuff!

August 17th, 2017