A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Gelot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Gelot, Family medicine, Aesthetic Medicine, Cosmetic Laser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Gelot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelot graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gelot has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Kings Mountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak R Gelot MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepak R. Gelot practice?
- Dr. Deepak Gelot has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Gelot practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Kings Mountain, NC.
See Kings Mountain Primary Care Doctors, Kings Mountain General Practitioners, and Kings Mountain Internists.