A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Gelot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Gelot, Family medicine, Aesthetic Medicine, Cosmetic Laser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelot
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gelot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Gelot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelot graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gelot has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Kings Mountain Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak R Gelot MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepak R. Gelot practice?
- Dr. Deepak Gelot has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Gelot practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Kings Mountain, NC.
See Kings Mountain Primary Care Doctors and Kings Mountain Internists.