A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Patel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak H Patel MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepak H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Deepak Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Cardiologists.