A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Patel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Patel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deepak H. Patel practice?
Dr. Deepak Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Rose, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Burleson Cardiologists.