A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Patel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak H Patel MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepak H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Deepak Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Cardiologists.