Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deepak Patel
Dr. Deepak Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burleson, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with John Peter Smith Hospital, Huguley Hospital and GlenRose Medical Center. Dr. Patel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Deepak Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Deepak Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burleson, TX.
Dr. Sanjay Bhargava
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Burleson, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Brian McNamara
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Burleson, TX 0.11 mi27
Dr. Amit Prasad
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Burleson, TX 0.11 mi10