A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Patel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Patel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Hirabhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepak H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Deepak Patel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Rose, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Burleson Cardiologists.