A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Jaiswal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Jaiswal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaiswal graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Jaiswal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Medical Ctr Of S E Oklahoma, Durant, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak S Jaiswal MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deepak S. Jaiswal practice?
- Dr. Deepak Jaiswal has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Jaiswal practices Internal Medicine near Durant, OK.
See Durant Internists.