A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Kademani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Kademani, Plastic Surgeon, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kademani graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kademani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak D Kademani DMD, FACS, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deepak D. Kademani practice?
- Dr. Deepak Kademani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Kademani practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Dentists.