A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Kamat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Kamat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamat graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Kamat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Madhusudan Kamat BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deepak M. Kamat practice?
- Dr. Deepak Kamat has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Kamat practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.