A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Kamat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Kamat, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamat graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Kamat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deepak M. Kamat practice?
Dr. Deepak Kamat practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Allergists, and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.