A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Kapadia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapadia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of Hopkins Count
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Natwarlal Kapadia MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak N. Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Deepak Kapadia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Kapadia practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Madisonville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Madisonville Cardiologists.