A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Kapadia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Kapadia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapadia
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapadia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapadia graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapadia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medical Center of Hopkins Count
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Kapadia MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Kapadia practice?
- Dr. Deepak Kapadia has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Kapadia practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Madisonville, KY.
See Madisonville Cardiologists.