Deepak Kapoor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 3 reviews

March 21st, 2013
Dr. Kapoor has been my cardiologist for the last 10 years. I began seeing him due to an earlier diagnosis of mild cardiovascular disease combined with high blood pressure and a family history. I truly believe if it were not for him I would not be here today. He has intervened and saved me from a heart attack on several occasions. He will spend as much time with you as needed to make you comfortable with your course of treatment. He really is a very gifted man who cares deeply for his patients. His assistant, Margaret is also top notch in my book.

November 6th, 2012
bedside manner great
This doctor is very good and his bedside manner is great. He will take you aside to show you the heart cath pictures and explain, he has a N.P. Margaret that is very good and knowledgable .We were very impressed with this practice.

April 17th, 2011
Dr. Kapoor is an excellent surgeon
Dr. Kapoor is an excellent surgeon, wonderful human being, is willing to spend time with his patients show and explain the procedure he does. A true wonderful doctor. My husband had a cardiac emergency last week and Dr. Kapoor was the Dr. that implanted a stent in his Ramus artery, he came before the procedure and explained what he will be doing, came after the procedure to make sure my husband was doing well. At lunch time he came and asked if we want to see on the computer what he has done and also to show my husband all he has implanted in his heart and chest previously as a result of a massive heart attack he suffered in the recovery room after a lengthily surgery. We do not have enough good words to say about this very gifted wonderful man.