A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Kapoor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Kapoor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapoor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak A Kapoor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deepak A. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Deepak Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Kapoor practices Psychiatry near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Psychiatrists.