A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Kapoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Kapoor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapoor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak A Kapoor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deepak A. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Deepak Kapoor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Kapoor practices Psychiatry near Cicero, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Cicero Psychiatrists.