A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Kapoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Kapoor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kapoor
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kapoor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Kapoor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapoor graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kapoor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak A Kapoor MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deepak A. Kapoor practice?
- Dr. Deepak Kapoor has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Kapoor practices Psychiatry near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Psychiatrists.