A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Katyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Katyal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Katyal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katyal graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katyal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children
- Huntsville Hospital, Huntsville, Alabama
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Katyal MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Katyal practice?
- Dr. Deepak Katyal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deepak Katyal practices Surgery near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Surgeons.