A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Khosla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Khosla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khosla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Khosla, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosla graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Khosla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Khosla FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Khosla practice?
- Dr. Deepak Khosla has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Khosla practices Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Cardiologists.