A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Khosla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Khosla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khosla
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khosla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Khosla, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosla graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Khosla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Khosla FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Khosla practice?
- Dr. Deepak Khosla has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Khosla practices Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Cardiologists.