A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Khosla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Khosla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Khosla, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosla graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khosla has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khosla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deepak Khosla practice?
Dr. Deepak Khosla practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Glendale Cardiologists.