inactive

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017
Very thorough and informative.
Very compassionate and professional.

April 5th, 2016
Great doctor. terrific personality.

January 26th, 2016
Dr Kumar is knowledgeable, thorough, efficient...I completely trust him and his work.

December 20th, 2014
Dr. Kumar was a great physician. I have complete faith in him as a surgeon. I am 8 days post hemorrhoidectomy and am feeling much better than expected! He took the time to listen to me while I asked questions and answered them thoroughly.

December 23rd, 2013
hemorrhoids
He listened to my problem for about 30sec asked me to follow him to an examination room. He observed my inflated hemorrhoids and said “all I can do for you is surgery and that's it” I truly felt he was more interested in the surgery than any other option. I left the office and will NEVER go back

November 16th, 2012
Excellent care

September 30th, 2011
Very disappointed
This review is hard for me. Dr. Kumar performed surgery on me, the surgery was a success. However, I am a high risk surgery patient and Dr. Kumar didn't contact my critical care doctor as he said he would. The hospital (Kettering), put me on the wrong floor, so my post-surgery treatment was neglected because I was on a cancer floor not the colon floor. The post care ended up with me back in E.R. twice. Very costly and due entirely to neglect. In the hospital I told Dr. Kumar's associate that something was wrong and I didn't think I should be going home -- His reply was very smugly: "You can stay if you want, but it will be on your dime". Needless to say, I can't afford to pay without insurance and I went home only to be in the E.R. that night (because post-op was not done correctly). This is not exactly Dr. Kumar's fault. I recognize this, which is why this review is hard. As for his staff. The person who fills in for the normal "short-term disability" person, was incredibly rude on multiple occasions. She even told me I was the worst patient they have ever had and she was not going to do one more thing for me (because she had to fax four sets of paperwork to the short-term disability insurance company) and then hung up on me. The office manager was equally unprofessional and rude. She said she's never seen so many faxes (a whopping 4 faxes...). If you can put up with rudeness and being treated like you are an imposition to the staff, the surgery was a success.

March 25th, 2017