A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deepak Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deepak Kumar is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deepak Kumar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deepak Kumar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deepak Kumar practice?
- Dr. Deepak Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Deepak Kumar practices Psychiatry near Coalinga, CA.
See Coalinga Psychiatrists.